Wednesday, November 24, 2010

lazy eye...


How cute is he all bundled up?? i know this blog only has pictures of him...but our world seriously revolves around Locke. I can't believe how willing each of us are to sacrifice for him. Lane is so funny with him, he's the biggest softie ever. He hates to hear him cry at night, the second Locke makes the smallest wimper Lane runs in there to snatch him up. I love it, its let me see such a different side of Lane.

This picture makes it painfully clear that this boy has a lazy eye - he's looking down at my shirt. i have to take him in next week to see the eye doctor...without insurance. ouch. that bill is guna hurt. I'm curious to see what they'll do about it.

right now he thinks Vicki is the funniest person ever. Its so cute. He smiles more for her than anyone!



This is his favorite toy ever. Recognize it Skye?? My mom bought it when Skye had gracie...9 years ago. And its gone through about a dozen kids since then! including my neighbors 2 kids...

I can't wait till i get a video camera, he is absalutely freaking out on this toy!!



And this face ended our little photoshoot. He's been doing these faces for quite a while, like clockwork, every morning. I was laughing so hard, i'm glad they're not completely blurry. (its his pooping face...)

I'd better not show these to lane, i might get the same reaction as the picture where i used Locke as my model...which was questionable.

ok, so ready for the new headbands?? they are my fav so far. I'm selling them at a craft show next month for 12 bucks. i might save some for my first little girl...

3 comments:

Ovard Family said...

I am laughing my head off at the second to last picture. He is so cute. See ya tomorrow!!!

tai lee photography said...

Those headbands rock!

Amy MacDonald said...

Hahahah he is soooo cute! <3