Monday, November 15, 2010

Love you little guy


Locke. I want to thank you for all the smiles you give me everyday. For giggling at me while trying to workout and when i flip my hair around to blow dry it. For never really going to sleep - I love to peek in on you and have your little eyes stare back at me, pleading me to just pick you up. For your new cry, its this perfect little yelp that sounds like a little puppy. I love hearing it late at night when its quiet - it make me and your dad crack up every time. Thank you for kicking your legs and getting excited everytime we walk into grandmas house, how do you know that??!@?@?? For humming "yum" with every.single.bite. Thank you for getting so excited everytime you see me that you knaw on my chin, just to relieve your excitement. For just being you. I love you little buddy.

1 comment:

The Merrills said...

Thank you for also being the cutest little nephew!
I can't wait to see him again, and you too! But I sure love reading all your updates in the meantime!
His humming 'yum' is sooo cute! Must like what you're feeding him :)