Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ken? where are you??


Not having the best day ever. I was going through pictures on my computer and found the newborn ones of Locke. With a touch of pms, Skye's blog music in the background, and for some reason missing Kennedy like crazy - i had a bit of a meltdown. I can't believe Locke is so big. He has so much personality, i never thought i'd consider him an acutal person at 6 months. and I can't believe Kennedy has missed all of it. I'll never forget being at the hospital and holding him for the first time, I truely think my entire life has lead up to that moment. I know I will be there for Kennedy when she experiences it. i know it will be such a sweet moment for us, because i will understand what it means to hold that little one. One of those unspoken conversations we'll have i'm sure. I can't help but get so homesick for her sometimes. Kennedy, i miss you. so much. it hurts.

6 comments:

kelsey said...

lots of tears. . .

Ovard Family said...

Brittany this brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe the bond you and Kennedy have it is awesome and I am so excited for you both when she comes home. Love ya

Ovard Family said...

oh and I just listened to the music on Skye's website and know even more tears. Locke will grow up but he will forever be yours!!! See ya soon.

Amy MacDonald said...

Britt <3 I love you!
This made me tear up. I can't imagine how much you miss her. I miss my sister so much it hurts, but at least I can still talk to her whenever I want (she lives in Michigan). So literally, I cannot imagine it. It will be such a sweet moment when you two are reunited :) xoxo.

Leslie said...

ok i am bawling right now. not even kidding about that. does it feel like she has been gone for like 5 years to anyone else?

Skye Johansen said...

Why did you write so much sadness??? Remember we are trying to pretend that she's not 15 minutes away from us and we want to go steal her?? UGH! Hurry up Kenn!!!!