Thursday, November 4, 2010

My cute little owl!


So i scrambled last minute to get Locke a costume - literally. We were driving to our first trick or treat house and i was still finishing crocheting his hat! earlier (like an hour earlier) it was still blazing hot and my fingers were burning as i tried to assemble the dang thing. it was one of those insane last minute things I added to my crazy life, but i think this one worked out ok. Just don't look too close at the eyes on the hat - it might freak you out a little. There are strings hanging off of them that look like little worms...

Hoot hoot! I love my little owl! haha, this one makes him look like so chubby!
Aw!! he loves his mom...


He's sitting in front of the fire - and is COMPLETELY mezmerized by it. Much more entertaining then baby einstein...when i need i second i always just plop him right there. works every time.


Aaaaaand can you tell hes teething? EVERThing goes straight to the mouth. His wipes...

and socks. and feet. the funniest thing is he isn't quite flexible enough to ever get his feet into his mouth, but that hasn't stopped him from trying.


He's also not loving his bouncy seat lately. He starts to get annoyed and pushes super hard with his feet - notice how this puts all his weight at the top??

and then i turn around to this. He stops crying when he tips over. in fact last time he started laughing!! it was so cute. don't worry, he only sat there long enough for me to torture him and take this picture!

Tomarrow is my first craft fair! i'm so nervous!!!! i hope everything goes well, here are a few new items i've added. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Skye Johansen said...

hahaha that is so funny you took a picture after he tipped over, I bet he was ticked! That owl costume is THE CUTEST! Why are you so good at everything????!

Rach Williams said...

Cutest little costume ever, and even cuter since it was homemade!!

The Merrills said...

GOOD LUCK BRITT!! You will rock it!

Most adorable costume ever! Locke is such a cutie! Did you make the entire outfit??

Tara Merrill said...

That OWL costume is just the best ever...it is seriously so much cuter then a boughten one!I use to make all the Halloween costumes for six kids....I must of been dying to express my creativity!!! Looking back I think i needed to get off the farm alittle more!!!But anyways, he looks sooooo dang cute in it! and I love him, I am getting homesick for everyone,I think itis the thought of moving!