Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer fuN!

Alright, so this week i went and baby sat for my sister Skye, because she took off with a few girlfriends down to vegas for the weekend. So jelous. I got home and was thinking how fun it would be to do something for me! But not vegas...i don't think Lane would ever go for that! so instead i found this sewing class online that i would normally just pass by - so i actually signed up for it! it seriously sounds like so much fun, its about 20 projects that teach you tons about sewing for 60 bucks. i'm calling it an early birthday present to myself...check it out here So fun! and even though i'm trying to remodle the farmhouse and take care of a 3month old, i figured i'd still give it a shot. I'll post pictures of everything i make! I"m seriously so excited about it!

We actually got to have lunch with Kennedy and it was SO FUN! I love that she is still as halarious as ever - the mission has not mellowed her out at ALL! She was so excited to see me and mom, and especially little Locke. We both had a mini meltdown when she saw me holding him for the first time, it was so neat for her to be able to see him at this stage. Although he spent most of the time being quite fussy...i guess he wanted her to know what being a mom was really all about!


Oh KEN!!! these pictures make me so homesick for you! i cannot wait till she gets home in 8 months, i will finally feel complete again!
And she pretty much DEMANDED me to make her some of the flower headbands she saw on my blog, except as bobby pins. I made a ton, some for her and her two companions. she's in a three-some companionship right now and they were both so nice and fun i decided to add some in for them!

I found some houndstooth felt. Me and mom were SO excited to get our hands on some - Look how cute my clips turned out mom! We were a little scared it wouldn't work out because it was pretty thick, but it sure did! and now these ones are my favorites!

By the way they are all availiable for sale at my sister Skye's photography studio. And a little boutique here in Rosy.

I love those chubby cheeks! If i knew it wouldn't wake him up i'd kiss them all the time when he's sleeping! but i'm starting to learn its not worth the risk...


Little stinker...that grin just melts my heart!!!

4 comments:

The Merrills said...

Every post you make I think it is my favorite until I see your next one! I love Kennedy so much and am SO sad we didn't get to see her!!! She looks as beautiful as ever!!
Little Locke is already so big since I see him. Such a cutie!!
Britt, I love the picture of you, Kenn and Momma...you all look so gorgeous!!
Love you and miss you a lot!!!

Leslie said...

i freakin miss my twins! seeing these pictures makes me want to reverse time and have it be the three of us tubing every day in the summer....i miss you guys. and then i see cute little loche and i guess it is ok that we have all moved on. he is one cute kid britt! and i need to get my hands on those cutest bobby pins! and i CAN NOT WAIT to see your sewing projects brittany! that is so fun that you are doing that!
miss ya!

Tara Merrill said...

WOW, those pins turned out adorable....Britt, you are your mothers daughter!!!! Reminds me a little bit of the 70....did I say 70 headbands we obsessively made in two afternoons together! and the baby is pretty cute too!

Little Tiddy Family said...

That just makes me so happy to see all three of you guys together !! so stinking cute!!!