Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blessing


seriously, when it all comes down to it, aren't we all just there for the food?? the delicious hand-made food?? yum.

I like this picture, it showed how our attention was pulled in a hundered different places at once! It was so fun to see everyone and catch up. I loved that we had the dinner at our in-law's new house! wahoo! that means we're going to start renos soon! hoot hoot! I can't wait to get into the farmhouse!


And this is the lady who pulled it all together - Lane's grandma, the woman who cannot be stopped! she is a PRO at family dinners!

A few of Lane's close friends - except that i am for some reason cut out...i should be on the other side of lane! thanks dad....

yah for family! mandy...i miss you already!! We had so much fun! we have these big dreams of making everything handmade...although our latest venture into soap making didn't happen...it will though mandy! i promise!
Brodyn, cutest little nefew ever!

Dad was snapping pictures the whole time, and i like this one he took, we are just having a short sweet moment that i don't even remember. These two boys are my life and i love them so much!

5 comments:

Nadia and Jarom Phillips said...

aren't family get togethers so awesome?! Locke is so adorable! You are looking really well by the way! I'm glad the baby blessing was such a great family moment :)

The Merrills said...

Mmmmm memories of the food....I'm hungry! I am so happy that we were able to be there for that special day! We miss you guys like crazy!! Please keep up with the frequent posting, I don't want to miss a moment. Love ya!

Skye Johansen said...

BAAAAAHAHAHAHA handmade food...I think someone has been crafting a little too much lately.....it's HOMEMADE. Although made by hands, so technically correct.
GET OUT TO MY HOUSE!!! I can't wait for you to get here!!!!
ps, never trust dad with a camera. Just saying.

Amy MacDonald said...

Love the post! Little Locke is SO cute!! I cannot get over it :)
Skye's comment made me laugh HARD. I did not even notice you called the food handmade haha. o0o0o crazy Mormons and their amazing FOOD. I almost just converted for it.. Hah jks! But.. You can't keep me away from it!

Amy Heggenstaller said...

Britt my heart just melted into a billion pieces. What a beautiful little family you have. I love the last picture of the stolen little moment between the three of you. What a blessing it is to be a parent. I loved seeing a resent picture of Kennedy as well. She is so precious. I cannot even imagine what it must have been like to see her and share your baby boy with her. You are so talented! I love your pins.

All the best miss Britt.
<3 Amy and Ava