Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just another day...

Sometimes i look at my little sleeping babe and think, awww! time for some pictures. then this happens:

I've been trying to decide if I like smiling or crying pictures better, and i think i have to go with the crying ones because they're more true to life. Hahaha i keep looking at these and i can almost hear his high=pitched scream...

Other fun news: Locke rolled over today!! i think i can officially accept that he is no longer a newborn! i keep trying to put his small outfits on...its so funny to me how quickly i'm becoming baby hungry again. You would think that feeling would go away after having one! but it doesn't...in fact with me it's just getting stronger! i miss having a newborn! But then again...it sure is wonderful to get a decent night sleep finally...


So many people are trying to make it big with the new "invention" with babies, and these were my fav's:

Yes, they are serious about this one: a placenta teddy bear. the worst part?? it comes in a kit, for the true do-it-yourself-er. "shiver".

and this one, just kinda creepy...check out the other funny ones here

1 comment:

The Merrills said...

Yes Britt, I am afraid your newborn is gone! but I love seeing Locke grow up and his looks maturing, I am a huge fan of baby faces when they really start showing who they look like. Does that make sense? Anyways I say yes, just get pregnant again. Do it now! ha ha jks. You just reproduce very well :)
Miss you guys tons!