Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi mom! HI - wow, your halarious!

uh oh. oh no....

its the sound. the one i don't like, why does she always do this?? maybe my small pout will stop her...

MOM - thats enough!!!

Here's the sound and face in action, sorry its sideways. Yeah, i can't figure that out...

And my project number two! a drawstring bag. yah. I like the way it turned out. Skye gave me a whole bunch of fabric she used as backdrops, and isn' it cuuuuute!


I was even able to catch lane eating lunch today, the only time of the day i get to see him! Although i will be recruiting him for a day or two this week - the lab test results came back and there isn't any asbestos in the GLITTER popcorn ceilings in the farmhouse. Thats right, every room in that dang house has popcorn. and glitter. "shudder"...so im pretty much forcing lane to help me knock them down this week. wish us luck...

p.s. he is always wearing a hat, can you tell from the perma-dent in his hair?? you know, (nicole and lacy) the LCL one that used be white and is now...well...what color is manure??

and if anyone knows me they know of my hatred towards spiders. pure and utter hatred. But I have found a new little bugger that terrifies me even more - WASPS. and this new nest is located right outside the backdoor...where the big freezer is...that has all the popsicles in it...maybe i'll get brave enough to get me one! although i doubt it! once more i'll recruit Lane - or just throw him out there for a distraction while i run and grab one. just kidding. maybe not.

5 comments:

The Merrills said...

awww I adore Locke's little pouty lip!! Glad to hear the popcorn ceiling is going! Can't wait to see the reno's. take lots of pics!!!!
Miss you guys tons and love you even more!!

Tara Merrill said...

Oh he is so dang darling! I miss him sooooo much! He looks so much like Lane! Love the bag... so darn cute! What do you want for your birthday? Tell me quick so I can send you something today!!! I sent Ken a whack of Sunrider!
Costs me an arm and a leg, she is spoiled, she is on a mission! Anything? A cricket cartridge?? Any chance you might get one of those anytime soon?

Barbara M said...

Get some "bug b gone". We use it all the time on wasps. They drop dead on contact.

Your little man is adorable. Wish we lived closer and could see him in person.

Luv Aunt Barb

Unknown said...

WOW! What a cute kid, he has such personality already, crazy.

tai lee photography said...

Kelson heard you making that noise and said That's my Brittany.