Tuesday, March 30, 2010

lil' update

k, me and lane had the funniest thing ever happen today. This morning I felt like I could feel the baby's pulse, and Lane could too - except that would be impossible, right?? and it was going pretty slow. We both got a bit concerned, cuz seriously it was such a steady beat i was sure it wasn't him kicking. Come to find out after a call to Lanes sister that it was the hiccups!! How dang cute is that!! I went from starting to freak out to absalutely loving life. Hiccups!! my baby is getting so big!

Here's us hauling some poop to the fields. fun fun.


And a few more cute clips for the craft show, these i think i'll start selling in my shop, more to come on that later...

This picture is for skye, look how cute this one is with my new shoes!! even though Lane says they're the ugliest things he's ever seen...what does he know...

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That's so funny because I had the exact same thing happen to me the past few days too! Of course it was hiccups!

Mackenzie said...

I love that you can feel the hiccups, it's so cool eh? So excited for you!!

And also, LOOOOVE those shoes, where did they come from??

Brittany Larsen said...

THE most RANDOM shoe store in utah, it was called like Shii or something. i had never been, but i now lurve it....