Saturday, March 13, 2010

In my down time...

So, i've had a LOT of down-time lately. Since the old pregger hips are aching like crazy, the only that feels ok is sitting at the sewing machine or my craft table. Our house is peuny by the way, i love it, its just small, when you walk in the front door this is what you see. The only thing you are NOT seeing is the bathroom and closet around the corner. and a BIT more of the kitchen to the right.

see on the left side my sewing corner?? well, this is what it looks like close up:
<
hahahahahah. I need a room dedicated to this stuff!!
And of course that darn nesting instinct is coming in so i also MADE myself learn how to make whole wheat bread:


Which took 3 failed batches, or 12 loaves, or 30 cups of flour. However you want to look at it. But, fourth times a charm. And me and the oven are back to being friends.

k, LOVE that i finally figured this pattern out. It took hours, no lie. These are destined for my sister in law Nicole, although Mandy, if you want some too, just ask. I bought WAY WAY WAY too much of that brown stripe fabric! They are kinda more like slippers then shoes, but heck who cares. they are cute.


a couple random little girl hair clips i made for my sister in laws little girl. I'm thinking about selling them in my mom and sisters photography studio with matching little dresses. I'll update on this project later!!
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiK82ACqf_u-lOQodRBSv00rkLJVSABUNJ9EQ6vKQAwn72wRQ0-S49r3_6kCc5ZuaTceN8tRPnD1R3XI6bX2iueDRHwIRZQOhxW8Q__leBzZiinGUUR20oefyKh8OuN6yxc9FUvxyMLqlnM/s1600-h/IMG_4910.jpg">

4 comments:

The Merrills said...

Brittany, everything you make looks so cute. Good work on the bread!! Looks yummy, now I want to make some. Although I cheat and use a breadmaker...perhaps I should get your receipe ;)
And you know I wouldn't say no to those cuuuuute slippers!

kelsey said...

aw, your little house is cute! you'll never forget it, that's for sure. i'm proud of the bread, now i need to get my butt in gear and make some too, it's been way too long. i love your sewing corner, it rivals my little spot in our bedroom! i'm in the process of organizing. . . lol.

Amy MacDonald said...

Brittany those bows are ADORABLE! And needless to say that bread looks crazy good!

Mackenzie said...

I love how the CLIPS get matching dresses, not the other way around ;)