Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baby projects!


Heres what i made with those strips of fabric, washcloths with cute edges!! and i made a huge stack of them too. so so cute. and easy.

next i made him this little "car seat" blanket, with ribbons that he can chew on, and i love it! I'm also making him a carseat cover, and that will come soon....

This is what i've been obsessed with lately. embroidery. so fun, and way faster then you might think. and so home-made looking!!!


ok, and how ADORABLE are these little guys???? UGH. I LURVE THEM, i am in the process of making a hundred for ma baby. so soft, i think of them more like slippers then shoes....




And then, in the midst of it all, i decided to make something for myself. A bit of glam for my hair, necklaces and outfits so post-baby i'll be able to feel like i look decent....and i may have gone overboard a little...they are quite addicting to make.....

2 comments:

The Merrills said...

ARGH!! Brittany you are sooo talented!! I want some!! How do you feel about trading for some candles?!?! ;)
PS - I miss you face so bad!! Come on Skype!!!

Little Tiddy Family said...

o my heck the shoos are so cute! i just love them! you should come and live with me and bring out my crafty side!