Wednesday, March 17, 2010

i feel pretty....

Perks of having a superstar photographer sister?? getting amazing amazing pictures that make a very pregnant woman actually feel pretty....which is an incredible feat, especially if you could see me right now...




Oh my goodness, this little girl of hers is so cute it hurts. She was copying my hands on my tummy, and demanding skye to take her picture, you would not believe how much she loves it!

and of course, here is something new for the little guy - Little booties with his now signiature logo - the "mom" tatoo. I just love these little shoes, they are the cutest little loafers and are going to be super comfortable. Now i just need the baby here so he can model them!!

9 comments:

The Merrills said...

Britt you are sooooo pretty. And I mean PRET-TY!! WOW!!!!!!!
The slippers are adorable too. Come home. now. Please!?

The Harkers said...

you are so stunningly beautiful it almost makes me sick. wait it does make me sick. You need to be a maternity model. And then a normal model. You are SO PRETTY BRITT!! ahh and i can't wait to see your little one!!

Carrie said...

Brittany you are gorgeous! I wish Skye could take maternity pictures for me!

Mackenzie said...

oh my gosh, the mom tattoo?? Cutest EVER!! Loooove the photoshoot too, you look gorgeous!

Little Tiddy Family said...

ok so i think you are too cute for words preggers!! and its so not fair! You look great!! You better get your but up here for your brothers wedding so we can all see your cute belly!!

kelsey said...

crap, i need to start making baby stuff. . . you are insane! so talented, and beautiful, of course.

Amy MacDonald said...

You look so great!!! So much like Tara :)

Leslie said...

i dont believe you are really prego because you look far to good!

Amie said...

I just discovered your blog!! These pictures of you are amazing! You look beautiful!!