Friday, February 12, 2010



Here's a couple more of the growing belly - with a surprise visit from a very "special" someone...by the way this weekend was SO FUN! i got to go out and meet my new sister-in-law who is so AWESOME! we had SO MUCH FUN playing a crazy card game called nertz till all hours of the morning - laughing our stinking guts out. And she is amazingly photogenic, i can't wait to post a few of her engagement photos. They are epic.

This book. I am in love. I completely endorse it. What crazy/cute ideas this lady has. thank you skye, it was the perfect christmas present. Aside from "the Bosch"

these rattles are so cute! but then I got thinking, what about a hammer instead of a giraffe??.....


and a tatoo??....

which includes a lot of mess...

To make this!! i love it! my sister-in-law mandy has a baby the perfect age i'll send one too, as well as make one for myself. of course. and i put a bell in it, so its a true rattle! its quite a bit of work, but i love how it turned out! Jenny Hart is the BEST embroidery teacher - her books are also really neat, i've used her designs a bunch for other things.



This is a cute little eye thing in one of my other sewing books that6 year old neice gracie has wanted FOREVER - and she actually uses it everyday!
This has to do with my next project! i'll post pictures of them soon!

8 comments:

Skye said...

hahaha that picture is hideous. that's what I get for being such a tard. oh my.

The Harkers said...

okay brittany, i am just more obsessed with you every single time I read your blog. You are SO SO SO SO cute pregnant i can't even stand it! Seriously so cute and stylish! And the homemade rattle?! Your amazing, seriously who are you

kelsey said...

nice skye, classic. i love your shirt britt, where in heavens name do you find cute maternity clothes like that? or is it just a normal person shirt? i need to know. not for any particular reason, i just want to know. . . lol.

Amy MacDonald said...

Brittany your comment about me made my heart so happy!!!
You are just the best and make the cutest little crafts :)

The Merrills said...

YAY!! Im famous!! I got mentioned in your blog. Im going to the top baby!! hahah jks.
I can't wait to get my hands on the cuuuute rattle!! You are so talented with everything Britt!

Brittany Larsen said...

ah! you guys are so nice!! seriously, i look forward to your comments SO MUCH - kelsey, that shirt is a hand-me-down from skye, and i think its supposed to be a regular person shirt?? Truthfully - without skye I would have NO CLOTHES. so thanks sista!!

Tara Merrill said...

Hey Britt, you are a girl after my own heart! You are going to live a life very similar to the one I have lived, just happy and barefoot and pregnant! Perfectly content to just be a farmer's wife and keep yourself busy making all kinds of adorable cute things that everyone eww's amd aww's over! It's a great life, the best wat to raise those grandbabies of mine!!! Every hting you make is just to die for, you got some raw talent,that's for sure, love you lots, mamma

Tara Merrill said...

You are one crafty girl, a girl after my own heart!!!! I can't believe how much stuff you are getting done and how cute everything is you are making,you are going to live my life, out on the farm, crafting your face off every ngith after the kids go to bed!!! I love you and can't wait to come down and spend time with you!!!