Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Starting project 365

So I’ve decided today since I’ve posted for the past 4 days straight that I want to try and complete project 365 – which for me means a picture of me, Lane, and Locke either taken together or separately everyday for the next 365 days. and I’m going to post them all here and journal them so I can print off a digital 365 book! I’ve always like the 365 idea, but I didn’t ever like the scrapbooking part of it. I knew I would try to do too much and make every page really cute, which would take way too long and I wouldn’t do it. too much effort. But I’m LOVING the new program windows live writer to upload everything – its so fast and lets me put up posts in record time. So here goes day five! :

IMG_4527.JPG

Locke desperately trying to get Lane to hold him so they can go outside and feed. Note: yes he is wearing his footed pjs. Its also 7 in the morning and I didn’t feel like getting him dressed yet.

IMG_4529.JPG

These two? just buddies for life. nbd.

IMG_4532IMG_4533

Locke woke up from his nap today and ate some peaches with his hands (they were just too darn slippery for his spoon and fork) and then proceeded to rub the juice all over in his hair. nice. Then Lane came in for some lunch and Locke demanded a piece of ham. He ate three pieces! plain! the funniest part? this is the third time this week he’s done this….really.

IMG_4537IMG_4534

IMG_4538

IMG_4541

I can’t ever get enough of his smile, I think he is the cutest little chipmonk around!!

IMG_4543

Ugh. that’s all I can say. 34 weeks today and feeling ready to pop. This baby sure does know how to make himself known – I feel ginormous! I gotta say it will be nice to have a break from pregnancy again! I just want to hold the little guy – I got all Lockes newborn clothes out and added in all my new additions and I can’t wait! the outfits are so small it seems unreal that a baby will really fit into them. Because Locke sure doesn’t anymore, and yes, that means he tried. I had to put them away in a box up high in his shelves because I was scared he would stretch them out….

IMG_4544

3 comments:

The Merrills said...

You are so pretty Britt. I love that you can look so darn cute and then say you feel ginormous. I cant wait to meet baby too but you just look so cute!!!!

kelsey said...

I was looking at the pictures of you with Locke and thinking, "There is no way she is pregnant in these. . ." then lo and behold, bam! There IS a baby in there! You look gorgeous.

Kennedy said...

I CANNOT get enough of his smile either. So dang cute it kills me.