Sunday, February 24, 2013

Phone Pictures!

I finally sat down today and downloaded all my phone pictures onto my laptop. It was easy, Jones just hasn't allowed me to do anything like that for...well 2 months now. But in an attempt to feel more like I'm managing my life as opposed to it managing me, i'm making myself find the time for stuff like this! So here are all the "mentionable" pictures from the phone since christmas (when i got it!)


Locke thought his oranges would taste soooo much better in the bobby...on the table...which was super clean that day.

The boys started wrestling, which at first scared the heck out of me and now happens hourly.


Locke, passed out when we went to a super fun new years party - i actually stayed up past midnight!! i havent done that in years!!(oh my, im an old lady...)


Jones is the cutest baby ever, and Locke still likes to try and "hold" Jones....I think this was one of his last attempts. it obvi wasn't working so well anymore...

The awesome post-bath towel wrap, and locke with his first love - magnet blocks!

Jones falling asleep sitting up, and Locke cracking up at cartoons (i absalutely love when i can hear him giggling at the screen all by himself. so so cute!)

Hey Lane, time for a new jacket??!?, da boys playing around!

Lockes spot of choice to watch cartoons,

And Locke taking a mini pit-stop to catch up on a little Dora (that kid needs a cartoon intervention...)

Jones with the cutest pouty baby lips, and Lane in his usual winter garb - oooooh the farm. love it and dislike it (not quite hate...)

Lane cracks up everytime Lockes glasses fog up, Locke helping with his new chore of unloading the utencils from the dishwasher.

Lockes glasses fogging up from his fever 2 weeks ago, and the boys trying to pass the time with puzzles and being SO SO cute!!

Locke practicing trike safety, the boys and I all dressed up for church! i love winter sweaters, so comfy and warm.

Broken down on the way home (I put a lot of effort into myself that day...) Lane trying to teach Locke the basics of juggling.




















Lockes first time bowling! it was halarious to see Lockes little two-year old mindset trying to grasp the concept of "waiting his turn"! It was a great way to teach him to share and i'm going to take him a few more times to really teach him some patience. He loved picking out the neon green ball every time and watching it "crash" into the pins. Jones wasn't quite as impressed and i'm glad he was asleep for half of it...










Locke brought his magnets and got a little board in the last few minutes, until he figured out the would stick to pretty much everything there...



Date night! haha first one since Jones was born, we went to The Porch, a place that serves amazing southern food. I had the catfish, collard greens, cornbread, and sweet potato fries. Lane had a burger. (even though he served his mission in the south??) and it was seriously worth every second away from the kids. Sorry kids, we love ya, but a break is wonderful! I can see why some people do this all the time...

Jones hanging out with Jacob, the philipino baby down the road. I absalutely love his mom, she just joined the church and is still learning english (she also had Jacob 3 months early - scary!!) but has the biggest heart. and i love that she brings me fresh farm eggs all the time.
Second picture is the kids at Ikea, and they did amazingly well that day!

Locke dead asleep but holding fast to some chicken nuggets, and Jones....right after i had cleaned the floors. I'm regretting those really dark hardwoods now....

Some classy oilfield advertising, and the cutest little "sheet" you've ever seen!
All right thats it! i'll be back for ten on tuesday!

No comments: