Monday, April 12, 2010

New dog!


yup, we are beggining to be "that farm". The one with tons of dogs running around! We've now got two permanent ones, and a couple of strays that like to capitalize on the open bowl of dog food...but I seriously really like this new one, his name's baxter and he knows how to play fetch! The fun part is he never grabs a decently-sized stick, its always HUGE and he can hardly hold it up! me and Lane laugh so hard at him!! In fact after i took a couple of pictures, Lane said, "now that's blog worthy!" Thanks tips.


the most recent project i've been working on is a crochet blanket to match baby's airplane crib bedding. Its cute. should be done in a day or two.

4 comments:

Kennedy said...

britt... you are the coolest. this is your other half. i know. i am so apostate looking at your blog. please dont think less of me! you have no idea how much i have loved and absorbed every ounce of it!!! you are the most adorable pregnant person i have ever seen. honestly. I am so obsessed with every aspect of your blog. i feel so updated on your life now!!! i miss you so much i cant even explain... i hope you are still going to love your now-slightly-chubby-twin-missionary!!!! love you absolutely forever- Sister Merrill

The Merrills said...

Aww cutest comment EVER Kennedy. Yes I creeped and read it. It happens :) But it was very sweet.
And on a more serious note, there is nothing wrong with having a bunch of dogs. nothing at all :) I love the baby airplane fabric, Im going to be in awe of your sweet baby boys handmade stuff.

Aimee Larsen said...

I must know...where did you find airplane bedding? Have you found any decor? I'm in love! What a cutie pie dog!

Skye said...

Britters you forgot your cute crocheted blanket at my house. You might see it on my photo blog now....I love it.
And KENNEDY. You bad bad girl.