Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gettin closer....

WOW. I'm thirty five weeks today. Can ya tell?? yikes. I hope its easy to see that he has DROPPED. I can finally breathe a BIT more normally, although the pressure he's putting on my hips is making it much more diffictult to get comfy at night...I'm almost ready for him too, My friend Tai gave me a bassinett and a stroller! wow that helps the budget!! I did break down last week and got the carseat...holy expensive...
Its really starting to hit me how close I am to becoming a parent! My daydreaming has gotten way worse, as well as my nesting instinct....
I made a this crochet blanket in 3 days...seriously?? RECORD timing. if i wasn't eating my little fingers were working away at this thing. The funniest part is that i felt it was necessary to bring it with me everywhere! including the doctors office, and i actually got a whole red square done while waiting for my appointment!! I got the pattern from here so funny.
This picture...i just couldn't bring myself to delete. It reminded me of something Kennedy would do with it. miss her....aw....

Yesterday i was able to tear Lane away from the cows to go eat dinner with some friends at a place called Falcons Point. its the neatest little place, absalutely in the middle of NOWHERE next to a river where they are an "officially" registered fly fishing spot. The resturant is more like a cabin with rooms to sleep in, but the food was seriously AMAZING!!! BEST steak i've ever had.

Just look at that cake. Some of them actually couldn't finish it because it was so rich. But not me. heck no! I might've nibbled off other's unfinished cake plates...yum...i want some more!!

Oh, and a p.s. on the store situation - i've definately decided that a few weeks before delivery is NO time to be starting a shop up somewhere, but i'll still be doing a craft table with my sister in law Mandy. She's doing a show back home in canada with her candles and i thought i'd add to it! But other then that its just going to be finishing off projects for baby, moving my in-laws into their new house, and begginging renovations on the farm house!! SO SO SO SO EXCITED TO START THAT! i have every room planned out in my head...I can't wait for more living space!!! and a garage! and 2 bathrooms! and doors that i can shut on rooms that aren't clean when neighbors come over!!

6 comments:

The Merrills said...

Britt, I love you pregnant. Seriously cutest little tummy EVER. And that blanket picture with you...HAWT!! I am so happy you didn't delete it! Also I want everything that you are making for your baby. Please...and thank you :)

Little Tiddy Family said...

BRITT!!! You have bubbsies!!! LOL YOu look so cute I cant wait to see this little man I bet he is going to be so stinking cute!

kelsey said...

so many things to comment on. first, you are so dang cute. second, i need that blanket, asap. it's so darling. third, i could have soooo eaten that entire piece of cake RIGHT NOW. thanks for the visual of it, now i have something to dream about tonight!

The Harkers said...

You are so close!!! I am so so so excited!!

Skye Johansen said...

Thank you for leaving that blanket at my house. I love it, thank you!!! i might give it back when Heathcliff is born.

Tara Merrill said...

OH Britt, you are so cute and so inspiring with all your amazing little crafts! Just yesterday, you called me 3 times just to share your updates on the new headbands!(personally I think you were getting that old familiar nesting instinct!)And now you are in the hospital trying to not have your baby! I want you to know how proud I am of you and I love you tons and I will be with you very soon!!!