Monday, August 31, 2009

i'm back, older and wiser.

Alright! here we go, my birthday was a HOOT, i got my hair cut (as soon as i put some makeup on and throw some hairspray in it i'll post a pictures) a new shirt and cardigan, a wonderful birthday dinner with my love which included apple pie...yum...and a SEWING MACHINE!! whoop whoop! i'm so excited, and yes mom, we will have many sewing adventures together! It's not a new machine by anymeans. in fact, somtimes it reminds me of this:
However, its completely metal, without any digital or plastic parts so it is a machine that will last forever! hopefully. maybe i'll even get fanatic enough with it to imprint its image forever on my bod:

Yeah. maybe not. I do hope one day to place it in an amazing place like this:
And make wonderful jewels like this:
But until i can actually spend time on it (we just started corn chopping. yuck. that means lane needs me at the farmhouse, and my new machine is at our apartment.) i'll just focus on 20 min projects like these:
So cute eh? i LOVE them. and i even have the tutorial i learned to make them with http://treyandlucy.blogspot.com/2009/03/easy-hair-clips.html she has all kinds of good stuff you'll want to check out.

3 comments:

Kennedy said...

urrrgg! georg, just simply adorable. those clips are killer, lurvers them. i want to see more pics of your hair!! call me lata and we can chat too!

Skye said...

hahahaha, that sewing machine is a little outdated!! Those clips are adorable.
PLEASE COME VISIT ME!!!
It's my birthday in two weeks, let's go to Anthro!

melissa said...

can't wait to see the new hair cut-OW OW! also, i was praying with all my life that that first picture was your new sewing machine. and lane just didn't know what an actual one looked like, so he picked up the first thing he thought it was.

p.s. love the cute clips