Friday, September 11, 2009

wow its been awhile.

Yikes. this is getting a bit neglected lately. i have a million! things that have happened lately, the best of which is showcased below:

A new haircut! i got it done a way long time ago on my birthday but it has actually been that long since i've styled it enough to take a picture of me. I love it! 70's bangs are the best.

I hope everyone is enjoying back to school. Sooo glad i dont' have to. and because i don't, one day i might try my hand at some of these,
wow. i wonder what kid would ever appreciate the craftmenship behind these.
I also redecorated for fall, while keeping my entry-way quite spring-ish. I found some wooden farm eggs way to cheap the other day, and i had to use them, not to mention some georg ribbon and the cutest bar of soap with congruated cardboard around it someone gace me for a gift - thanks visiting teachers!!!

This is by the couches in the living room:
I love the poupourii - how the crap do you spell that - in the candle holders. If you can't see it because the picture is poo, there are tiny little pumpkins in it...and smells oh so yummo.

I didn't slack on the creative side making a craft either, and this one is actually quite functional. Its a leather bottle holder for my lotion (i'm a massage therapist) for work. I can wipe it off, and slip it on the belt of the day for a cute home-made functional item. i love it.


4 comments:

The Harkers said...

i don't know who the heck you are or where you came from britt, but you are like the most incredible person ever...literally...

Kennedy said...

You are definately my daughter!Except better!and crafts are cooloer then they used to be!

Kennedy said...

PS this is actually your mother not ken, just forgot how to comment!!!

melissa said...

BRITT! you rock those bangs better than anyone! and your house decor is also rockin! i'm loving your talents brittany, but even better loving when you blog about them!