Friday, September 3, 2010

Starting renos!


What have i been up to lately??? well...making a mess, thats what. The popcorn ceilings are coming off just gloriously, and i was even able to recruit Lane to help me! why are guys so much stronger?? he could scrape off a whole room in 2 minutes flat. impressive...


ah, nice....smOOOOOOTh....and ready to get painted!!

annnndd....we tried really hard to get a cute picture of these studly guys after church. and...well I think you can tell what happened...

that screaming face means nap time!!

I can't help but try to capture every expression Locke has been having lately - It is so fun to see him try to figure out his emotions!!




sometimes he doesn't like it when we're trying REALLY hard to get him to laugh...

little pout...

big pout.

my latest creation from home ec class! a market bag, with a few necessary improvements. whats a bag without a girlie ruffle??



One more project i have to post - romantic girly cloth napkins. i am forcing lane to use them on sunday dinners. can't. wait.


I just love the little roses!

4 comments:

The Merrills said...

Britt, first off tell Locke to stop getting so big! I love all his expessions! I can totally see the Merrill in him in a few of them.
Secondly...how cute are the things you are making!!!!! I am in love with your market bag. Seriously. cute!

Skye Johansen said...

hahaha, lane's face with screaming baby. Classic. And Locke is getting more and more freaking cute every single time I see him!!!!
Make Lane use those napkins, MAKE HIM. And the market bag??? that=cute.

Tara Merrill said...

I love you I miss you and I am coming down in October!!! So plan on me coming out to spend a few days! I love how ambitious you are, it is so fun to look at all your handmade things, you truly are one talented girl! I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet baby!

Amy MacDonald said...

Loves him!! I'm super excited to see what your house looks like after all the renos are done :) (they are the WORST)... Hopes we get a chance to come to Utah asap so that Locke isn't an adult before I see him!
Haha jk.. But seriously.