Thursday, July 8, 2010


some little shots of Locke one afternoon. I can't believe how mature he is getting - his ability to focus on faces still surprises me. like when i'm holding him bustling around the house and stop for a minute to answer the phone i love how his eyes always try to find my face when he hears me start talking. Babies are so smart, i love how he loves me. even more then grandma...when he's fussy for her i love how i can take him and nustle him against my chest so he can smell me and know its his mom. I just love this little guy so much! and i feel like everyday i bond more with him and when I see glimpses of Lane in him i realize that this truely is our baby! truthfully when i see pieces of me it still scares me a bit - It makes me realize what a huge decision we've made to have kids. A huge decision. but a really good one. i feel like i've never been so happy!!!


No comments: