Saturday, June 19, 2010




Awwww!! he's getting so big! its actually true what everyone says, babies grow so fast. he's double his birth weight now! i can't believe how much he is able to do now. Smiling is still a bit of a stuggle, but Lane loves how he is "entertained" by us. And he should be. That guys makes us work hard for the tiniest smirk! and I love his hands when he sleeps, its so funny to see them clapsed in a hundred different ways. Its wonderful now to have him sleeping better, and because of it i've been able to get a lot more done during the day. Lately our relief society has been focusing on Humantiarian work and i've been making little school bags this whole week - i'll have 30 done by tomarrow! its a wonderful way to contribute, our leaders are super motivating!! sisters in our ward have even donated material to me, so that makes it alot easier. I swear Locke's first word will have something to do with me sewing...

6 comments:

The Merrills said...

Awwww I love the blue sleeper on your little man. I had tiny Brodyn in that lots! He's so handsome, and you're so pretty! can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!!!

Amy MacDonald said...

I am seriously so sad we can't be there to meet him right now! He is gorgeous and so are you!

Tara Merrill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara Merrill said...

I love him, I miss him, I am trying to come down...seriously can't stand this distance thing with the newborns needing constant cuddling! Tell him Grandma loves him and I will be there soon!!!

Leslie said...

brittany i can not stand how cute loche is! i am counting down the days till we move back to laramie because mike PROMISED me we could go on a road trip to visit you guys!

tai lee photography said...

He is so cute all cuddled up in his blankies :)