Monday, February 16, 2009

REWIND!


REWIND!
Ok i finally uploaded pictures of my bridal shower in Myton that my sis-in-law threw for me. I thought it was time for a REWIND!! There are a few more before me and lane got married that i'll post up here, then some from weekend vacations we've taken since then....and of course some honeymoon pictures!! but i only have the "limited" edition of photoshop on my computer. stupid. That means I'm only able to brighten pictures, not even crop them!! LAME. Christmas can't come fast enough for me to ask for photoshop!! and a new Mac.....if i'm lucky.....
Alright, so the halarious lady in blue with the intense look on her face is my mother in law, as i mentioned before. I laugh my head off at her everyday, and i really hope these pictures give a small peek at her personality!!


































































This is Lacy, my new sis-in-law, she is so much fun, and kennedy just got back from going on a singles cruise with her! so fun!
































Hee hee.....i guess kennedy stayed out too late with Lacy the day before....that is some beauty rest!

2 comments:

Kennedy said...

ok so the first picture of vicki is seriously my fav! that is the face i think of whenever you talk about her. pure concentration to accomplish the most basic tasks. oh man i am jealous you get to see that face on a daily basis. so freakin awesome.

Kennedy said...

i am still mad about the gopher pics. so unfair.i dont have to be the single and ugly/fat one...