Monday, February 23, 2009

FAST FORWARD

ok, so I thought i'd fast foward to the present for a post to give you.....Our night with Celine Dion on her Taking Chances tour!! my lovely hubby gave me tickets for christmas - and i'll tell you, that was the biggest surprise ever! but last night we were FINALLY able to redeem them at the best show i've ever seen!I tried to take a few pictures of course....but we all know how concert pictures turn out.......




so i did as little web surfing, and found someone who took some WAY better.




Yeah. way too excited I am. but this is the only picture i took of us. wow.

1 comment:

Kennedy said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it so so so so much! next time i am so there! i bet lane just freakin looooooved that... he will get the tickets next time too eh? oh my gosh but i seriously cant wait to hear all about it!!! she looks freakin amazing. love. pure love.