Saturday, February 7, 2009

Best day ever.

Hee hee...its a good thing lane doesn't care about blogs! So i posted all my wedding/engagement/bridal pictures on facebook, but i am going to put up my favorites on here.
I love this one. I think i'll always remember just looking at lane and smiling as hard as i could because i knew there was no way i could've told him how happy and excited i was!! EEeeee!!! It makes me happy just to look at it!

Kennedy. There is no way to explain this one. You have made me into who I am today by being the best friend i have ever had and there is just no way to replace you.

I feel like Vicki needs a little explaining. This woman is halarious, not to mention the most giving person i have ever come across. What is hers, is yours, with no exceptions. And seriously, look at her smile, that girl is happy 24/7. The best mother in law ever!

There is just no way to explain the way you look at your spouse on your wedding day. He was so perfect in every way and I have never felt so lucky (and still do, but things are just so intense on that day!) There are SO many wonderful emotions, and you are both just so happy!!
Ah. so cute. I love these two.

1 comment:

Kennedy said...

oh my gosh seriously broke my heart this day!! i honestly could not let go of you in that picture, so many emotions i can not even explain. it was like it was the last time i would hold you and have you all to myself. now i have to share... lame.