Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Photo Book


Shutterfly photo books offer a variety of layouts and cover options to choose from.
I'm finally printing off all my pictures! i started kinda wonky, with the first 
year and a half we were married, then i skipped and did last year. Now 
i need to go back and do 2010 and 2011. I got them done at two different
places, Blurb and Shutterfly and i'm curious to see how they will turn 
out! I love it on the screen, now i hope it will translate to the book. And 
how cool that shutterfly lets you post a virtual version on the blog?? there
you go mom, enjoy!!

2 comments:

The Harkers said...

I love it Brittany! What template did you use? So cute you inspired me

Unknown said...

Thanks Kate, it was a bit of work but i'm so happy with it! i used Chalkboard Chic, and next time i think i'll use Wild West, i'll post my next one too!