Sunday, May 23, 2010

A few recent things...

Locke is the funniest baby ever - he refuses to sleep on his back!! on his side though, most times i can count on a solid 3 hour nap.

how cute are babies when they smile while sleeping?? I love it. But no matter how much I make a fool of myself I can't make him smile! even though Lane says he's very entertained...

Belly sleeping is definately Lockes favorite. and dads. It just makes me melt, i love these boys so SO much!

And the other day we actually ventured out of the house to go to lunch with Tai and her two kids, although obviously Locke didn't think it was all that fun...

4 comments:

kelsey said...

britt, he TOTALLY looks like you. i can't see how anyone could say any different! of course, i am from your side, and that is the way things tend to go.
norah never slept on her back, ever. she has been the best sleeper, and i think it's cause i put her down on her tummy, despite "them" telling you it's not safe. I figured that my mom had us all sleep on our bellies, and we survived, so she would too! ha.

Amy MacDonald said...

I love all of these pictures!! Locke is so lucky to be born into such a great family :)

Tara Merrill said...

Oh Britt, he is changing so much already, I must get down there...must do it soon!!!

Tara Merrill said...

And I agree with Kelsey, I think they feel more cozy and less startle reflexes on their tummys!