Thursday, December 3, 2009

So i decided to make some new hair things....just because. Yeah, i don't make the best model since my hair had just come out of a touque and probably had manure in it.
But I like the way it turned out, kinda whymsical and cute. I'd give a tutorial, but its really just slap some materials together and handstitch them kinda crazy till they don't fall apart....
I still think i need to tweek this one a bit. I'm thinking red rhinestones somewhere....
This is my fav ribbon. Of all time. black velvet with ruffles?? ugh.
Yeah, this close-up might not help because you can see my wild stitching....
And it was all done working around the little bump!!! and yes, i'm aware my elbow is unusually large in this picture....
This is right before we took off to go see New Moon!! soooo good. I'm a sucker for a romance flick! Lane roots for Jacob, but i'm Edward all the way. He is just so....ugh. I just luuurve him.

4 comments:

The Merrills said...

cuuuuuuute Britt. And the hair stuff is pretty sweet too!
But team Edward???? haha I bet I'll be back to team Edward by the next movie but for now TEAM JACOB!!!

Rach Williams said...

I LOVE the hairstuff, and cutest little baby bump ever. Congrats again. I am probably the only person in the entire world who has not read/watched/become addicted to the Twilight series, but is "Team Jordan" an option? Haha. My husband will be so proud....

The Harkers said...

Britt,
You are seriously the cutest pregnant person ever. I actually officially hate you. And um....bump? I smell food and that is what my stomach looks like! Your adorable. And your so talented, and I hate that you live in the states!!

Skye said...

You are so amazing!!!! These are all gorgeous! I can't WAIT to get my blankets from you. By the way, Katie wants TWO please. She said she will pay $40 each.