Sunday, December 13, 2009

ITs a BOY!!


Yup, there he is the cute little thing. We could not be any more excited! The ultrasound was so much fun - they let you see the baby 10 times longer at the mall, and since i was so excited the technician printed off a TON of pictures for us. It was awesome! his memory book is already filling up! I get so anxious waiting to hold him sometimes - Lane just tells me to go get into bed and enjoy sleep while I can. Its just so cute now that i'm starting to show and he pats my tummy way gently all the time. so cute. i love it!!
I've also been opening up my photoshop a bit lately for a friend who is opening up a new shop - thankfully its been co-operating well this weekend! My photoshop loves to close down unexpectedly in the middle of a project. Anyways, her store has custom framing, home decor, and scrapbooking supplies and is a fun little shop. And i love her colour scheme! it was fun to make the buisness card.

2 comments:

kelsey said...

Yay!!! Congrats Britt (& Lane). I am guessing I'm the last person to hear this news, not being on facebook much anymore, but it's still exciting!!! I know that feeling of just wanting to hold them, but don't worry, you'll get lots of snuggles in when he's here, enjoy them.

I picked up Norah last night to take her in to bed, and she laid her head on my shoulder and snuggled into me. I literally tried not to breathe, and just prayed she would stay that way for at least a couple of minutes. It's hard when your babies grow up and you can't just make them sit with you and snuggle anymore, so I'm sure you'll enjoy that while you can. That was random. . . meh.

Cute cards, P.S. you girls and your talent. Sheesh.

Mindi said...

Congrats on the boy! (Oh, by the way, I'm Kelsey's cousin, Breann's sister!) Boys are so fun. We have a boy, Jack, and are expecting another boy in March, I can't wait! That's so fun!!