Friday, July 17, 2009

Here goes..

wow, a lot has happened since the last time I posted so here's the update...
We took the kids to the NEW ice age movie in 3D, and they had a HOOT! it was SO FUN! i think me and mom liked it more then the kids! Maguire got a little scared when the big dinasoaur came on, he said it was trying to bit him! so cute.


We even let them take the glasses home, even though you're supposed to recycle them at the end. We had to sneak them past the ticket holders, so they stuffed the glasses in their shirts. They had a blast!
I know what you're thinking, what the heck is that stuff? well so were me and Kennedy when we walked out of the grocery store after only 15 minutes. It is the weirdest stuff ever, kinda like glue that was tacky-like. And it did NOT come off, even after a thourough car wash. Before i got really upset though, our neighbor came over and used some tar remover to get it off without wreaking the paint job. We are still mystified over what the heck this stuff is!!!

4 comments:

Rach Williams said...

Hey Brit. I found your blog via Mrs. Harker and I wanted to say a big hello. I am so happy for you and Lane. It looks like you're super happy. Skye's kids are so adorable. I'll randomly see them sometimes in good 'ol Lehi (that's where I'm currently living) and it brings back so many memories of southern Alberta. Anyway, I'll let you get back to scrubbing that disgusting substance off your car!

Kennedy said...

hahahahahaha love so much that pic of maguire. he looks like he is strutting his stuff to no end. seriously so freakin awesome. that movie was so fun, lets go again once you make a trip again to civilization... we dont need the kids. 3D movies are the best.

kelsey said...

gracie is such a little poser, i love it.

Tara Merrill said...

Oh I am dying over maquire in that last shot just playin it so cool!!!!I had so much fun while I was down it was so hard to come home!!!