Wednesday, July 22, 2009

feather fun...




Ok, so I thought i'd join this fun craze by making some back to school feather accessories in pretty fall colours. enjoy! they are being sold at the boutique here, for around 15.00 each. Let me know if anyone wants a specific one, because supplies are VERY limited, most of the ribbon is scraps!

All three feather ones are 10.00 each.
And I am sorry to say that i'm looking at this one in real life...and i'm keeping it. it just matches too many of my clothes and is SOOSD FI:OEFJEIOjfl cute i just love it. in fact my mother in law just came down and said it actually hurt her how much she loved it. So we are just going to share it...sorry...I'll try to make more of this one!!!! wait, i just spent a rediculous amount on this ribbon so i'd have a TON and it is ON ITS WAY! hoot hoot! Let me know if you want to reserve one for 18.00
This one is 12.00
love it! enjoy!

5 comments:

Rach Williams said...

SOOOOO cute. Where are you living, just curious, because you said you'd join Craft Night from a distance. You are so crafty so maybe you'll have to come down as a "Guest Crafter." Haha. Keep up the good work, I LOVE seeing what creative things you have done.

Little Tiddy Family said...

Britt!!! They are so cute!!! Man I just might have to move to Utah to get all these fun little crafts your making!!!

The Merrills said...

Britt!! Those are SOOOO cute and know who they would look soooo cute on?? Justice!! Wanna make me some and I will buy them!! Is there anything you're not good at?!?!?

The Harkers said...

Again, you are so freaken talented its crazy. And so creative. Your so awesome britt.

Tara Merrill said...

I kove these Britt! You are becoming a serious threat to all mediocre crafters everywhere! I cant wait to see what you come up with next!!!I love you and miss you and tell lane it wont be no ten months before I invade again!!!