Thursday, June 18, 2009

So its my day off today. And that means craft time! yeehaw! today i worked on these cute little tile pendants for necklaces that a girl in town wants me to sell at her boutique called Sew and Sews Place. Its way cute. Anyhow between helping Lane chop hay and feeding calves I got this done:

p.s. notice the difference between first and second side...sad...


this is what a GOOD side looks like.

And this is the back! cute eh? when its done i'll take another picture with the ribbon cord and all! i think it's destined to be my mother-in-law's, who by the way is the vintage queen and already had dibbs on the first, even with the flaws!

2 comments:

The Merrills said...

Britt those are SOOO cute. You are such a crafty girl! Did I mention my birthday is coming up?!?!?!?! ha ha jks. but they are beautiful! Hows the booties coming?

Tara Merrill said...

britt!!!!these are so awesome!!! I LOVE them, dont quit until you have them perfected!!! you are so much like me its not even funny!!!! And your stuff is cooler and more trendy!!! I am proud of you!!!