Monday, June 8, 2009

Like father, like son.

So I thought it would be fun to take some milking pictures right? ya, maybe not. I pretty much was pinching and shoving to get lane and nolan to look at me. There is the potential for really cool pictures in there! and all lane does is pose like this:
Nice lane. nice.
here he is just putting on milkers....he actually doesn't have to milk that often, only when we give Edward - our peruvian milker - a day off which is a bout 3 times a month. He is working so hard right to save up when we bring his wife up from peru. They have been separated for a year or two!! and he is the same age as Lane. Seriously, sometimes i think my life is hard?? at least i have my husband in the same country!

And if you think i will ever get a face shot of nolan, dream on. As a farmer to the core, nolan hates me when the camera comes out.

2 comments:

The Merrills said...

Aww Britt aren't you the cutest farm wife EVER!!

Aimee Larsen said...

this brings back memories! I'll have to live vicariously through you now. I grew up on a dairy farm and with cows all over the place. I kinda miss it, the smell, the dirt, the ruggedness. Our little milking barn is gone now and there are only a few barns left just waiting for the wind to blow down, some are better than others like the calf barn, it's still in pretty good shape. What I wouldn't give to go back to that time for just awhile.