Friday, January 25, 2013

November Happenings!

IMG_5595

With November rolling by, that means I squeezed in another Holly Fair, this time with Taylor Larsen (a girl I met at the Holly Fair last year!) we share the same last name but aren’t related. weird. She is amazingly creative and together I think we created a super cute booth that people went nuts over! it was SOOO nice to be busy, it really helped validate all the hours of work that went into prepping everything!

IMG_5609

Lane took both the boys to do some chores and and when he pulled up in the farm truck I assumed they would come inside any minute. But a whole hour passed by and I finally went out there to find all three sound asleep!

IMG_5618

IMG_5621

Yup Locke still has a bottle!! at two and a half. I know its bad, but it is still so easy to put him down for a nap, I love it.

IMG_5628

I walked in the kitchen yesterday to find this:

IMG_5636

How can you get mad when he was just trying to help? I calmly got the rag and had him try and clean it up. honestly he did a good job, and then the sanitizer came out – that’s a lot of samonella right there!

IMG_5638

Mom had a fun idea last time she came out to get Saylor and Locke Build-a-bears. Saylor got a cute reindeer with roller skates, Locke got….well, nothing. He didn’t get it at all and the only thing he wanted to do was play on the computers you used to registar your bear. Needless to say I told mom to save her money till next year when he would actually appreciate it.

IMG_5641

IMG_5648IMG_5654

Kennedy came out and Lane volunteered to watch the kids so we could watch the new twilight movie!! Seriously I’m married to the most amazing man ever.

IMG_5649

On the way to our house Kennedy was giggling at the way Jones was looking at her in the backseat. She stole my camera and took a few gems:

IMG_5651

Oh Jones, I really hope these make it onto your wedding slideshow one day!

2 comments:

The Merrills said...

Love Jones face at the end. And love Locke trying to cook you eggs! Your kids are way too cute! So it your hollyfair stand. AHH!! I cant handle how much I love your updates!! More!

Leslie said...

Brittany I want to go to one of your craft show things! Please tell me next time you have one - it looks SO cute! I love your garland thinger! Everything looks so cute!
Ummm that is honestly so funny that all the boys were asleep! haha! I love that!
And I love that Locke is just a little helper in the kitchen! Haha! Nothing worse than cleaning up eggs!
You and Kennedy are just to cutest! I need you guys!
And Jones face is the best! He looks quite concerned!